Welcome to Catoosa Public Schools, home of the Indians! Our Pre-Kindergarten program is a collaboration between our District and C.A.R.D. Headstart. The program follows the Catoosa Public Schools’ calendar and is located at Cherokee Elementary. Pre-K students must be four years old on or before September 1st of the school year to enroll. Click here for Pre-Kindergarten FAQ’S
Enrollment will take place from May 12 - May 21, 2020 on a first come first serve basis.
PK ENROLLMENT PACKET (click here to open/download)
- PK Enrollment Packet (use link above)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Record
- Copy of CDIB card if applicable
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence:
- Current utility bill (gas, water, electric, etc)
- Contract sale on home
- Rent/lease agreement
- Income verification: W-2 or 1040 AND current check stub with YTD or SSI, TANF documentation, foster child placement papers or day care assistance documentation (this is required regardless of income level – per Headstart guidelines)
Enrollment can be completed in the following ways:
- Fill out the PK Enrollment Packet (click here) online, digitally sign, and save. Scan the other required documents listed above and save. Email the PK Enrollment Packet and other required documents to email@example.com.
- Fill out the PK Enrollment Packet (click here) online, print and sign. Gather the other required documents and take them all to Cherokee Elementary Monday-Thursday from 8:00-4:00.
- Go by Cherokee Elementary and pick up a paper packet. Take it with you (we will not have a place for completing forms in the building), fill it out, and sign. Gather the other required documents and take them along with the PK Enrollment Packet to Cherokee Elementary Monday-Thursday from 8:00-4:00.
Parents unable to provide proof of residence because they are currently residing with a friend or relative on a temporary or permanent basis will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavits are available via email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. An appointment may be required and both the parent/guardian and homeowner/lessee must be in attendance. Call 918-266-8603 for more information.