Skip to main content

K-12 Enrollment 20-21

Enrollment will be available ONLINE beginning Tuesday, July 21 by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking on the Student Records Portal ( While logged in, update all demographics, contact info, emergency contacts, etc., fill out all required forms and sign, and upload required documentation.

The only parent/guardian that will be able to complete enrollment is the primary contact listed in our student information system. We will not give any one other than the primary contact access to the parent portal. A primary contact may give another parent/guardian their primary access (husband to wife, wife to husband, etc.), but it must be done before any enrollment steps begin (once enrollment begins, we cannot change the primary contact). If a primary contact wants to make a change, they must email We will not make this change over the phone.   

  • Existing Students (attended last year): Use the parent portal to enroll (you must be the primary contact to enroll students). Update information, complete required forms, and upload required documents (proof of residency, immunizations, etc.).
  • New Students with Siblings Already attending: A parent/guardian with access to the parent portal can add another child in their family as a new student (another child in the immediate family that is just starting school). Once logged in there is a place to “add new student”. This is only for families that have another child startingschool.
  • New Students of ALL grades that have never attended CPS have two options 1) Email to get access to the Parent Portal  OR  2) go to the Dome during In-Person hours to get access to the Parent Portal:  Once you are set up in the Parent Portal, you can complete the enrollment online.
  • Residency Affidavits Must go to the Dome: Anyone using a residency affidavit for enrollment is required to bring the person they are living with to the DOME with them to complete the application. (ID required for both parent/guardian AND person with residency, Proof of Residency required).
  • PK Enrollment: Contact Mrs. Cross at

New Student    

    Existing Student