Skip to main content

College Bound Athletes

All college bound athletes should register with the NCAA and/or the NAIA Eligibility Centers. Students must also make sure they take academic courses that are NCAA approved (if they are Division I or Division II bound athletes).

See the link below for additional information and registration:

NCAA Eligibility Center

NAIA Eligibility Center